Brief Introduction to Google Adwords
Google Adwords can help you get you more interested visitors to your website. Google Adwords is a form web advertising on the Google Search Engine, where the advertiser will set a budget for the advertising campaign based a set of keywords.
People will search on Google
People use words to search for their desired products and services.
They see your Google Adwords
If the keywords you’ve selected match what people search for, your Google Adwords appears right side or above Google search results. Google Adwords is often called as Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
You get more customers going to your website
When people click on your Google Adwords, they’ll go to your website to learn more or buy.
Why must you do Google Adwords?
- It is the fastest way to get listed in the Google Search Engine.
- It works incredibly well with the organic way of SEO. The natural SEO will take about 3 days to 4 weeks to see results on the search engine results page. SEO and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) works hand in hand.
- It helps to understand the keywords competitiveness and authority.
- It help to formulate the SEO Keyword Strategy.
- It is Pay-Per-Click. You may pay for results only. When there is no click, then there is no charges.
- It is flexible and easy to manage. You can specify the daily budget for each website campaign. You can also specify the time of the day and day of week that you want exposure on the Google Search Engine. You can start or terminate any time of the day.
How should you do Google Adwords?
You can either do-it-yourself or engage a SEO Consultant to do it you. The best way is get your SEO Consultant to initiate the Google Adwords Campaign for you. Next, pay your SEO Consultant to train you to maintain it yourself. Of course, you will need to pay a small retainer fee to engage the SEO Consultant to review this Campaign on a monthly regular basis. Google Adwords is very dynamic and need constantly to be upgraded to get the best out of the Google Adwords Campaign.