Web-Based SEO Training Course Objectives
- To increase Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Competency to In-House IT Staff to perform SEO for corporate website
- To increase Staff Job Marketable Value and Job Satisfaction
- To provide One-Stop SEO Resources to In-House IT Staff
- To provide an easy and convenient way to be trained in SEO without leaving the office
- Each Session is approximately 1-1.5hr.
- Type of Training Session : Web-Based Via Microsoft Lync
- Length of Course – 12 weeks
- Entire Course Fee – S$3000 (before 7% GST)
- Can claim PIC 60% of Course Fee, effectively you pay only $1200.
- Class Size – 4-6 people
- New Class start every month
- Next Start Date is 3rd Jan 2014
Why SEO Training?
- SEO is dynamic. It is recurring services. SEO training is one-time cost.
- Can Claim 60% Cash Payout for SEO Training. Cannot claim PIC for SEO Services or Consultancy.
- Increase IT Staff’s competency thru continual training. It will also increase IT Staff’s job satisfaction.
- By enabling IT Staff to perform part of the marketing role. It will reduce marketing costs.
- Free 12 months Access to SEO Resources
Course Structure Outline
- Research / Analyze Website SEO
- Understanding the current needs of SEO
- Define SEO’s Objective
- Set Target and Milestones
- Submission to Search Engines
- Directory Submission
- Google Webmaster
- Google Sitemap
- Google Authorship
- Google Analytics
- Bing Webmaster
- Keywords Analysis (density, competitive)
- Competitor Analysis (SWOT)
- Update WordPress
- Secure WordPress
- Reconfigure WordPress
- Content & Design Restructuring
- Link Building
- Speedup Website
- Image Optimization
- Hyperlink Optimization
- Google Adwords
- Pay Per Click – PPC
- Video Blogging – Youtube, Metacafe, Vimeo, Dailymotion
- Photo Blogging – Instagram, Pinterest
- Google Places
- Social Media Networking Optimization